Sunday 13 January 2013

Work Challenge!

So, tomorrow is the day we are measured and weighed. Then, the challenge begins. I already know the harsh reality. And intend to alter my reality - for the better. Tomorrow means more water, ensure meals are "on time" so I don't make bad choices when starving, carefully chosen minimal amounts of wine or beer, and kicking my own butt to the gym as often as possible. I have already lost a pound and a half this week, due to some of the above and aforementioned changes. Since most of my co-workers are on the challenge as well, I am hoping there is support in numbers. I know a couple of people that work out at the Y that I would go with, but my closest friends do not. One will when she is back in her house next month (long story), and the others belong to other gyms or find this one too costly. That is all just gravy though. I need to kick my own ass to do this, but it is nice to have company and support. So, to a new day!

No comments:

Post a Comment